Nature's Way Ginger Root, 550 mg, 100 Capsules 885260220289
By: Nature's Way Read Reviews New & In Stock
- US $9.19
- Sale Price:
- US $4.91
- This item does not qualify for free shipping Usually ships in 4-5 business days
- Add to Wishlist
- Returns accepted if product not as described or damaged All purchases are protected under our A-Z Guarantee
Fast & Easy
- Ginger root is guaranteed to contain 1.3% essential oils to ease stomach discomfort associated with travel and stimulate digestion.
- Nature's Way Ginger contains the aromatic essential oils gingerol and shogaol.
- In China and India, ginger was used to cook with
Ginger Root is a capsule with a guaranteed natural potency of 1.5% essential oil, mainly gingerol and shogaol. Ginger has been traditionally used to treat stomach/gastrointestinal discomfort, indigestion, abdominal cramping, menstrual pain, seasickness, food poisoning, and more. Ginger also improves circulation and relaxes the muscles around blood vessels, aiding in the blood flow throughout the body. It can help lower LDL cholesterol and lower the risk of heart disease.The beneficial part of ginger exsists in the root of the plant (otherwise known as rhizomes). Other forms of ginger include juice, candy, root, powder, etc. In China and India, ginger was used to cook with.
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|ProductGroup||Health and Beauty|