Me First Living Biotin 5,000 MCG | Stronger & Healthier Hair | Stronger, More Beautiful Nails | Healthier, More Radiant Skin | 120 Capsules | Made In USA! Vitamin B7 | Vegan... 700814449834
Read Reviews New & In Stock
- Sale Price:
- US $14.95
- This item does not qualify for free shipping Usually ships in 24 hours
- Add to Wishlist
- Returns accepted if product not as described or damaged All purchases are protected under our A-Z Guarantee
Fast & Easy
- (Attn: Please see Specials and Promotions Below for all discounts and coupons!) WHAT IS BIOTIN: Biotin Is a B Vitamin Found In A Wide Variety Of Food Sources. Biotin Is Necessary For Cell Growth, And The Metabolism Of Amino Acids And Fats. Biotin Can Help Supplement Skin, Hair, And Nail Care, Increasing Hair And Nail Growth!
- AIDS IN WEIGHT LOSS: Biotin plays a crucial role in improving metabolic function, working to help break down food, particularly carbohydrates and fatty acids. This faster breakdown in food supports strong digestion which aids in weight loss.
- HEALTH BENEFITS: 5000mcg (5mg) of Extra Strength Biotin Can Help Increase Nail Strength And Nail Growth, Reducing Brittleness Of Nails. Can Increase Hair Growth (Including Eyebrows & Eyelashes) And May Reduce Hair Loss.*
- A Supplement You Can Trust: Our FDA-registered facility is NSF and GMP certified, and all of our products are manufactured in the USA.
- HOW IT WORKS: Biotin Is An Essential Part Of Enzymes In The Body That Break Down Substances Like Fats, Carbohydrates, And Others. Biotin Deficiency Can Affect The Health And Growth Of Nerves And Bones, Possibly Leading To Hair Loss, Dermatitis, Or Neurological Symptoms. With A Water Soluble Biotin Supplement, You Can Increase The Growth Of Your Body's Cells, Promoting The Strength Of Your Hair, Skin, And Nails.*
What is Biotin? Biotin is a B vitamin that helps the body breakdown foods we consume. Biotin is a water soluble vitamin which means the body can't store the excess for later use. Instead, the excess biotin in our body are excreted in urine. Why Biotin? Put it simply, the body needs it. Without adequate biotin in the body, one could experience thinning of the hair, hallucinations, exhaustion, symptoms associated with the nervous system, tingling in one's arms and legs, and a whole lot more. The Me First Living Difference It is common knowledge that vitamin manufacturers (big and small) have over the years cut corners by adding unnecessary additional ingredients during production. We at Me First Living are different and we have formulated the best Biotin supplement we think there is. Instead of adding unnecessary additional ingredients, we have come up with a biotin supplement that delivers on all front -- Luscious hair, glowing skin, healthy nails, and a whole host of other benefits! • Enjoy healthier skin, stronger nails and shinier hair with a daily biotin supplement. • Biotin, or vitamin H, is actually part of a series of complex B vitamins. Today, health professionals recognize that's important for a large number of health reasons, many of which benefit both internal and external health. • Me First Living Biotin Dietary Supplement was created to help combine these important vitamins into an easy-to-take capsule that everyone can enjoy. Our biotin supplement was designed to promote cellular energy production, which means it enhances skin, hair and nails by making them all stronger, healthier and more vibrant. • Here are just a few reasons why it's imperative that you add a biotin supplement to your daily regimen: • Refreshes and revitalizes skin Strengthens hair and nails to prevent splitting and breaking Increases your metabolism Aids in weight loss Prevents skin damage from the sun's harmful rays!
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|Manufacturer||Me First Living|
|ProductGroup||Health and Beauty|