GAT Clinically Tested Nitraflex, Testosterone Enhancing Pre Workout, Fruit Punch,300 Gram 701143219112
By: GAT Read Reviews New & In Stock
- US $25.95
- Sale Price:
- US $25.02
- Free shipping with qualifying order over $49
- Add to Wishlist
- Returns accepted if product not as described or damaged All purchases are protected under our A-Z Guarantee
Fast & Easy
- Hyperemia & Testosterone Enhancing Pre-Training Formula
- Clinically Studied Boost Bench Press 5-10 LBS in two weeks
- NITRAFLEX is a clinically tested, high-intensity pre-training formula containing high intensity ingredients that help magnify your energy, alertness, strength, stamina, pumps, and testosterone during workouts.
- Creatine-Free; No Water Retention or Bloating
- Ideal for hard-training athletes, especially those who feel that they may have hit a training plateau or your existing pre-workout just isn't delivering those earth shaking workouts any more.
- May help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps)^Provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels^1-scoop potency^Helps increase testosterone^Creatine-free: no water retention bloating
The Nitra flex pre-training formula contains ingredients that in vitro, animal and clinical studies suggest possess properties that may help advanced athletes maximize energy, intensity, vascularity and reactive hyperemia (pumps) during their workouts, and provide long-term support of testosterone and nitric oxide levels in the healthy range when used as directed. Unique properties of some of the key compounds in Nitra flex: 1-scoop potency: Nitra flex is so potent, only 1 scoop (1 serving) is necessary. High citrulline: arginine ratio: arginine is a proven precursor in nitric oxide (no), a vasodilator. What most people don't know is that arginine supplementation stimulates the activity of anginas, an enzyme that breaks down arginine. Over time, this may actually result in reduced arginine and no levels in turn causing your pre-workout formula to stop working. Research suggests that supplementing with a high ration of citrulline to arginine may reduce this risk by avoiding overstimulation of anginas. 6 weeks of testosterone: calcium fructopyranose borate (CFB) has been shown to increase testosterone in health subjects. The average increase in total and free testosterone in a 6-week study was 56% and 29.5% respectively. In a second study, total and free testosterone increased on 3 hours after a single dose of CFB. Effective doses of beta-alanine: the clinically-proven performance enhancer beta-alanine was not "fairy dusted" in this formula. Rather, we added an exceptionally powerful does that you will feel working following your very first serving. Creatine-free: creatine causes water retention, which can make achieving a dry, hard muscular look even more difficult. Sometimes creatine is added to products precisely for this reason.
|Binding||Health and Beauty|
|ProductGroup||Health and Beauty|